Data protection policyGDPR
The purpose of this page is to inform you of our practices concerning the collection, use and conservation of the information that you are required to provide through the forms on this site, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and Freedoms of January 6, 1978 and European Regulation n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “RGPD”, which entered into force on May 25, 2018.
Purposes of processing:
- Provide you with a messaging service to directly contact Mr. Frédéric Lenoir,
- Send monthly newsletters, provided you have previously agreed to receive them at the email address you provided for this purpose.
The data collected are:
As part of the consultation of the website:
- IP adress. The IP address is the physical address of the computer that visits our site. It is categorized as personal data although it does not, on its own, provide us with any information about a person.
- Demographic and geographic information from Google Analytics collections that we do not store but that we view in aggregate (and not individually). Even if we wanted to know who are the people who visited our website, it would be impossible for us. The sole purpose of these anonymous statistical data is to measure the audience of the site in order to detect navigation problems, to optimize its technical performance and ergonomics, to estimate how much server power is required, for the exclusive account of the site. 'editor.
But you can prevent the recording of personal data (including your IP address) as well as the exploitation of this data by Google, by downloading and installing using the following link the browser plugin available: https://tools.google.com/ dlpage/gaoptout
As part of your contact by form:
- Identity and contact data: surnames, first names, e-mail address.
As part of the newsletter subscription
- Contact details: e-mail address.
Personal data to be provided on a mandatory basis are indicated as such on the forms. The mandatory nature of the data results from the need to be able to provide appropriate processing.
Data retention period:
These data will only be kept:
- For a period of 1 year from the first contact request.
- For the duration of the newsletter subscription, they are automatically deleted when unsubscribing.
- service providers appointed by Mr. Frédéric Lenoir to assist him in managing and sending newsletters.
The administrator of fredericlenoir.com determines and implements the means necessary to protect the processing of personal data to avoid any access by an unauthorized third party and prevent any loss, alteration or disclosure of data.
Rights of individuals:
You can access the data concerning you or request their erasure. You also have a right of opposition, a right of rectification and a right to limit the processing of your data (see cnil.fr for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact the administrator of fredericlenoir.com:
- by electronic means: email@example.com
- by post to the following address: Anima Mundi - Website - 12, rue de l'Abbaye - 75006 Paris
specifying the subject of your request and attaching a copy of your identity document.
If you believe, after contacting it, that your computer rights and freedoms are not respected or that the access control system does not comply with data protection rules, you can submit a complaint online to the CNIL or by post.
Tools developed by certain web companies allow the processing of your information:
- Company OVH – 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix for hosting the website and the mail server,
- Mailjet company – 13bis rue de l'Aubrac, 75012 Paris for the newsletter,
- Google company in the USA for audience statistics.